New / Improved Functions
- For workspaces where SAML single sign-on is enforced, inviting a user with an assigned modeling license creates an user account without the need for registration. If you are interested in enforcing SSO for your workspace, please contact our support team.
- The entries in the “Show started approval WFs” dialog are now sorted by creation date instead of by name. Approval requests that are in progress are shown first, followed by completed approval requests. For a large number of entries, the list is now scrollable.
- We improved the performance of accessing published models, files and Dictionary items.
- Users who logged in to Collaboration Hub via certificate were not able to see manually published Dictionary items.
- When running the “Workflow Accelerator BPMN 2.0 conventions” check, the old name “Effektif” showed up in violation messages. It is now replaced with “Workflow Accelerator”.
- It was not possible to export BPMN 2.0 diagrams as XML file with the API license. This is possible now.
- Collaboration Hub now shows the list of linking diagrams for Dictionary items in the Collaboration Hub language, which a user can set, instead of the workspace language.
- Collaboration Hub now displays custom attributes used in filters in the Collaboration Hub language, which a user can set, instead of the workspace language.
- Custom graphics were not shown when reopening the “Custom Graphics” tab with Internet Explorer 11.
- While deleting risks from a shape in the risks and controls dialog, the shape checkbox for the risks was not hidden.
- Clicking in and out a dropdown field in the “Risks and controls” dialog could reset an existing value.
- Columns in the risks and controls panel in Collaboration Hub were not always displayed correctly. Values were shifted to the wrong columns.
- In the diagram and revision comparison tool complex attribute values were not always shown correctly.
- When copying diagrams to a new folder, an error was shown when trying to open the folder.
- Users with Internet Explorer 11 were unable to see the previews of original and scrubbed custom graphics in the “Upload Custom Graphic” dialog. Additionally, the maximum width and height were not used.
- If you switched from a custom graphic to a default graphic in the Editor – you got an incorrect graphic: the custom graphic was overlapping the default graphic.
- The same approval workflow could be started twice.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.3.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.3.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We made it easier to find the “Manage process data” and “Manage investigation” buttons.
- You can now use inline editing for investigation titles.
- We now integrate with the Business Process Extractor from SNP.