October 1st 2017
New / Improved Functions
- We released a new modeling notation.
are high-level, intuitively readable diagrams that focus on the customer experience instead of internal processes. The notation is available for the following licenses:
- Enterprise Plus
- Ultimate (no longer available for purchase)
- 30 day free trial
- You can filter comments (‘all’, ‘only my own’, ‘only new’) on a model when printing them from the commenting view.
- The process documentation report didn’t support formatted rich text.
- The professional license (no longer available for purchase) didn’t contain the default process documentation template.
- In some cases, the type of a dictionary category was not consistent across different applications of the Process Manager.
- Items of enumerations were not accessible in a requiring decision when used as FEEL expression on the required decision.
- Some buttons in the document upload dialog in the Editor were labeled with technical IDs instead of human readable names.
- The version comparison tool considers the roles of tasks as ‘changed’ if the task was moved, but did not change its pool/lane assignment.