Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.7.0 (SaaS)
February 2nd 2014
New & Improved Features
- Overlapping connectors: more emphasis has been added to crisscrossing and parallel lines between diagram elements, making it is easier to identify the flow of diagrams.
- Object color gradients: in value chains, deselect the “color gradient” attribute at the element level to display objects with a flat color.
- Process documentation: modified spacing, text associations, and page breaks improve the overall layout of the documentation text.
- Configurable Signavio Explorer table view: if custom attributes are selected for the table view, values of diagrams that have been saved prior to version 7.6.0 now are now also available.
- In some BPMN 2.0 XML imports, “InputSets” and “OutputSets” are imported incorrectly.
- When exporting a process in BPMN 2.0 XML format, the element “LabelStyle” is missing.
- When exporting a process including sub-processes in BPMN 2.0 XML format, the elements “LaneSet” and “Lane” are missing.
- When exporting multiple BPMN 2.0 XML processes, some XML elements are assigned the same ID producing an invalid XML document.
- In certain cases when using the Internet Explorer 8, the content in the Signavio Collaboration Portal is not displayed correctly, and pictures are added to the element description.
- When a new process is generated via a sub-process, and then opened in QuickModel, the diagram cannot be saved.
- In some cases, the rule check mistakenly produces an error because of misinterpreted activity types.
- Comments associated with an element are deleted when that element is deleted.