New & Improved Features
- In some BPMN 2.0 XML imports, “InputSets” and “OutputSets” are imported incorrectly.
- When exporting a process in BPMN 2.0 XML format, the element “LabelStyle” is missing.
- When exporting a process including sub-processes in BPMN 2.0 XML format, the elements “LaneSet” and “Lane” are missing.
- When exporting multiple BPMN 2.0 XML processes, some XML elements are assigned the same ID producing an invalid XML document.
- In certain cases when using the Internet Explorer 8, the content in the Signavio Collaboration Portal is not displayed correctly, and pictures are added to the element description.
- When a new process is generated via a sub-process, and then opened in QuickModel, the diagram cannot be saved.
- In some cases, the rule check mistakenly produces an error because of misinterpreted activity types.
- Comments associated with an element are deleted when that element is deleted.