Most of the knowledge required to achieve your desired future state already exists in your organization. Accessing it is the real challenge!
With the Signavioyou can harness this knowledge and the expertise within your team by documenting and improving operations, collaboratively. Signavio helps you reveal the hidden value in your processes by linking the “wisdom of the crowd” with the “wisdom of data,” helping you make smarter decisions, faster.
Speakers at the 2019 industry-led conference include:
- Coca-Cola – Gerry Meegan, Global Director IT & Integrated Services Process Excellence.
- Premier Foods – Tolga Gunel, Head of Business Improvement Program.
- National Grid – Isabelle Haigh, Head of Gas Transmission Transformation Programme.
- Airbus Defence & Space Holdings – Curtis Carson, Head of Engineering Development System.
- Network Rail – Stuart Day, Head of Continuous Improvement.
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service – Sanjay Bhasin, Head of Continuous Improvement.
- Specsavers – Jim Nicholls, Head of Organisational Effectiveness & Change.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) – Salla Heinonen, Global Head of Continuous Improvement.
- TSB – Shelby Wilson, Agile Coach.
- Balfour Beatty – Stuart Anwyl, Head of Operational Excellence.
Pop by the Signavio stand, pick up your free BPM Cookbook and see for yourself how Signavio can help your business achieve its process improvement objectives. As a sponsor of the 2019 event, we can also offer delegates a £150 discount on conference tickets. Simply quote “partner 150” under “ID code” when registering.
if you have any questions prior to the event, please email us at