Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 3.0.2 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
Custom themes can be set up for different audiences. Themes from now on are applied per audience, they are no longer set by user group.
To adapt the look & feel, workspace administrators can do the following:
- Change the color of the header
- Set a custom link for the header logo
- Select a custom color set for the user interface
With the advanced options, limited to optional pricing plans, workspace administrators have additional settings:
- Change the logo image in the header. All uploaded logo images are enhanced with the Signavio brand.
- Set the header color based on HEX/RGB.
All changes are shown as a preview, changes are no longer applied immediately.
Watch thisto get a sneak peek of the new options and see the for details.
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.