New / Improved Functions
- For collapsed subprocesses in value chain and BPMN diagrams, now both element attributes and subprocess attributes are accessible in the side preview panel.
- For linked DMN diagrams, element attributes and DMN attributes are now accessible in the side preview panel.
- Models, dictionary items, PDFs and JPEG files can be now printed directly.
- For models, additional print settings are available: You can decide what to include in prints, these settings are saved and taken over for the next prints automatically
- A reply in one comment thread is now visible both in Preview and Published mode, regardless of the revision.
- The search for users to mention in a comment included irrelevant results. Now, only user names are listed that match the entered characters.
- We fixed some problems with displaying models:
- The default flow is now visible for BPMN models
- The loop type for tasks is now visible
- The loop icon positioning is fixed
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the SAP Signavio Process Manager release notes.