February 19th 2016
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.7.0 (SaaS & On-Premise)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- Workspace administrators can now better configure the Collaboration Portal in a separate dialogue. Along with other things, it comes with its own logo, more colors and a choice of the displayed attributes.
- The structure, content and design of the user manual was significantly improved.
- New modeling convention: “Correct usage of OR gateways”
- Detailed warning notification now appears before dictionary entries are deleted.
- The modeling user login dialog was redesigned so it does not confuse portal user (for whom this login is not relevant). This idea came from the Signavio Ideas Portal.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- Simulations of BPMN models: Discrepancies between simulation runs have been significantly reduced to allow better comparisons of different scenarios.
- All ArchiMate viewpoints are now available as pre-defined subsets of the editor.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- Automatic migration of table values to a list with a retroactive change of data type.
- Modeling convention: “Test of subprocess end states” is delivering results containing errors.
- In some cases the save function for use cases crashes before completing.
- DMN hierarchies, which have already been defined cannot be retroactively altered in the editor.
- Using too many enumeration DMN elements can cause layout problems.
- The BPMN 2.0 XML import is not working for some diagrams.
- A click on the logo in the Collaboration Portal is sometimes leading to permissions issues.
- The French translations are missing from the registration page.
- BPMN simulation is not showing an error notification in problematic models.
- When importing dictionary entries from Excel files, entries are showing as changed when they have not been.
- The attribute visualization is ignoring attribute values from dictionary entries used.
- When merging dictionary entries, internal system variables are displayed as attributes.
- In certain cases, attribute values are missing from dictionary entries in the Excel import and export.
- BPMN simulation: One case analysis may still perform paths despite them having 0% probability.
- The version numbers are not showing in Safari.
- Labels are missing when the QuickModel Editor is loaded in Spanish.
- In some cases an incorrect URL is being sent out when users are invited to the Collaboration Portal.