September 29th 2013
- Spreading elements evenly: A new function now facilitates the uniform distribution of diagram elements. The elements will now be equally spaced. Therefore it is now easier to make diagrams more aesthetically pleasing to view.
- Simulation results can now be exported as a Microsoft Excel file.
- The Signavio Sharepoint connector is now available for Microsoft Sharepoint 2013.
- Embedding pictures into the process documentation: The configurable process documentation templates will now allow uploaded images to be shown in the process documentation directly, instead of a reference to the file.
- Modeling conventions: The notation of the description of mistakes, warnings and hints has been improved. The description will now always be displayed completely.
- Commenting: Users of the portal can now view comments of the modelers, which were created for newer diagram versions as the published one. As a result users of the portal are now able to discuss with the modeler.
- The notation UML Use Case diagram now allows the creation of packets.
- In Value chain diagram text notes can now be connected with process elements via an assoziation.
- The function “create free space” will now automatically increase the drawing area, if the remaining space is not adequate.
- With a lower screen resolution the printing dialog is too large, so that the printing process is not executable.
- In certain cases problems occur using the Signavio Webpart for Microsoft Sharepoint 2010. Furthermore invoking the Webpart with the Internet Explorer 9 or higher may result in display errors.
- Using the Internet Explorer 9 or higher display errors occur when defining “Risks & Controls” , which makes it impossible to delete or create “Risks & Controls”.
- In the Collaboration Portal it is possible to print element details and comments, even though the possibility of printing is disabled by configuration in the portal.
- When a default flow is included in a BPMN process diagram, the symbol is not shown when changing the diagram language or after a BPMN 2.0 XML shape import.
- Multiple cases were fixed when using the “Create Free Space” function caused an unexpected moving or kinking of edges and reference points.
- Simulation: There is always one more case simulated than defined in the time frame.