Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.3.0 (SaaS)
Spreading elements evenly: A new function now facilitates the uniform distribution of diagram elements. The elements will now be equally spaced. Therefore it is now easier to make diagrams more aesthetically pleasing to view.
Simulation results can now be exported as a Microsoft Excel file.
The Signavio Sharepoint connector is now available for Microsoft Sharepoint 2013.
Embedding pictures into the process documentation: The configurable process documentation templates will now allow uploaded images to be shown in the process documentation directly, instead of a reference to the file.
Modeling conventions: The notation of the description of mistakes, warnings and hints has been improved. The description will now always be displayed completely.
Commenting: Users of the portal can now view comments of the modelers, which were created for newer diagram versions as the published one. As a result users of the portal are now able to discuss with the modeler.
The notation UML Use Case diagram now allows the creation of packets.
In Value chain diagram text notes can now be connected with process elements via an assoziation.
The function "create free space" will now automatically increase the drawing area, if the remaining space is not adequate.
- With a lower screen resolution the printing dialog is too large, so that the printing process is not executable.
- In certain cases problems occur using the Signavio Webpart for Microsoft Sharepoint 2010. Furthermore invoking the Webpart with the Internet Explorer 9 or higher may result in display errors.
- Using the Internet Explorer 9 or higher display errors occur when defining "Risks & Controls" , which makes it impossible to delete or create "Risks & Controls".
- In the Collaboration Portal it is possible to print element details and comments, even though the possibility of printing is disabled by configuration in the portal.
- When a default flow is included in a BPMN process diagram, the symbol is not shown when changing the diagram language or after a BPMN 2.0 XML shape import.
- Multiple cases were fixed when using the "Create Free Space" function caused an unexpected moving or kinking of edges and reference points.
- Simulation: There is always one more case simulated than defined in the time frame.