- In some cases merging dictionary entries may not work.
- Saving a diagram fails, if two dictionary entries, which are used in the diagram have been merged before.
- When using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 9 to open value chains, the background color of elements and the color of labels may be wrong.
- When using Google Chrome the browser may crash while modeling - due to a well-known bug in the Google Chrome Browser.
- When using the Internet Explorer 9 the gradient is not updated correctly while changing element sizes.
- The functionality to hide the Signavio branding within the PDF export (single diagram) is working inverted.
- If an attached multiple intermediate event is hidden in a stakeholder specific view, the activity to which the event is attached to is hidden, too.
- BPMN 2.0 import: If a process contains a bug and thus cannot be imported, an exception in the import routine may occur, so the whole import process will be canceled.
- Editing a link in formatted description texts is not possible.
- When using the Internet Explorer 7 or 8 downloading BPMN 2.0 XML files does not work.