New / Improved Functions
- We’ve updated the support dialog in SAP Signavio Process Manager which now points to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
- When editing a process that is linked to a Journey Model, the editor's name is now included in the notification. Read more about notifications here.
- When exporting a dictionary to Excel, the currently selected category is now the default selection rather than the entire dictionary.
- When a workspaces' profile language is set to Japanese and you modify access rights to an existing user/group with predefined access rights, the new access rights wouldn’t be applied. We’ve fixed this.
- After editing a BPMN model that contains a date attribute with a d/m/y format, the format would display incorrectly as m/d/y. We’ve fixed this.
- When clicking content links of uploaded files in the Process Documentation report, the content wouldn't open and you would get stuck in a login loop. We’ve fixed this.
- When opening an ‘Invite to comment’ invitation, the email address of the invitee wouldn't display correctly. We’ve fixed this.
- When exporting Signavio archive (SGX) files, the export would fail with a message stating the export is too large even though the file size was within the file limit. We’ve fixed this.
- When importing a Signavio archive (SGX) file between workspaces, only the latest diagram revisions would be imported even if all revisions were selected when creating the Signavio archive (SGX) file. We’ve fixed this.
- After editing a diagram and sending it for approval, the approval workflow would send an older revision and not the latest revision. We’ve fixed this.
- In QuickModel, after editing a custom attribute of type ‘Document/URL (as a list)’, the changes wouldn’t be saved. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.