New / Improved Functions
- You can now create custom attributes for dictionary items using the REST API.
- We’ve improved the time to copy a single model with all revisions.
- We’ve improved the time to create a new dictionary item revision on an item which had already undergone many revisions.
- When generating a ‘Process Characteristics with element details’ report which contained many merged cells, the report wouldn’t generate. We’ve fixed this.
- When creating a new trial workspace, the workspace wouldn’t contain any example content. We’ve fixed this.
- When adding another risk without a control to the ‘Risks’ attribute section of a custom attribute, a duplicate control would appear. We’ve fixed this.
- After defining an element’s ‘Risk and control’ attribute and then clicking the ‘Show risks and controls on process elements’ option, the incorrect risk overlay icon would display. We’ve fixed this.
- When sending an invitation to an email address to access a workspace or for commenting, the email address wouldn’t be valid. We’ve fixed this.
- When viewing the user menu, unavailable products would be visible and grayed-out. We’ve fixed this.
- After disabling the ‘Automatically display today's top tips’ hint option, the hint would still display. We’ve fixed this.
- When clicking the title of a BPMN diagram in the editor, the title wouldn’t highlight. We’ve fixed this.
- When adding an ampersand to a custom modeling rule name, the ampersand would display incorrectly. We’ve fixed this.
- When editing the ranges in a file exported from the dictionary, a password would be required. We’ve fixed this.
- When configuring a filter which specifies which diagrams should be included in the Process Documentation report, the incorrect selection of diagrams would occur. We’ve fixed this.
- In Editor attributes of the type ‘Dictionary link (list)’ couldn’t be changed when the value was already defined in the underlying dictionary item of an element. We’ve fixed this.
- When moving a dictionary item to a new category which is set to ‘Auto-publish’ as a non-administrative user, an error would occur. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.