New / Improved Functions
- Users with Enterprise and Enterprise Plus licenses can now upload and use custom images in BPMN 2.0 models, customer journey maps, and value chain diagrams. You can upload your custom images via the ‘Define notations/attributes’ dialog.
- Only .SVG images can be uploaded, with a maximum size of 20KB.
- You can use the arrow keys to walk through customer journey maps in both Collaboration Hub and the Collaboration Hub preview. Doing so will highlight each step and show a panel with detailed information.
- You can now group customer journey map elements that are related together into one journey step. This makes it easier to view your customer journey map in Collaboration Hub.
- We improved the usability of the Collaboration Hub advanced search.
- When generating a process characteristics report, only one of two different attributes would show up if they shared the same name.
- The names of custom attributes are now translated to the selected language for the process characteristics report.
- The modeling conventions report now uses the correct translated plural forms for “Hint(s)” and “Warning(s)”.
- Published Dictionary items that were linked to unpublished Dictionary items could not be opened in Collaboration Hub.
- Modeling guideline checks for start message events in sub-processes would not work if a diagram had a collapsed sub-process that was not linked to a diagram.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical flow titles to move around.
- Fixed a bug with monthly concurrent licenses that prevented users from being able to use certain components (such as Collaboration Hub preview) if they signed on using SAML 2.0.
- Users were unable to delete translations for existing custom attribute titles.
- Users with a Collaboration Hub license were unable to see content in the Explorer or Collaboration Hub, even though they had the correct access rights.
- Having only one modeling language subset enabled did not always show the selected subset correctly in the editor.
- Enabling or disabling the “Group diagram element types” option for modeling language subsets did not always work as expected.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.1.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.1.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We renewed the Process Discovery widget, which now generates a Google Maps-like process model from your event log data, visualizing the most important behavior of the process. You can zoom-in by adjusting the parameters, number of activities, and sequence flows using the sliders.
- The old Process Discovery widget became the Process Variants widget.