Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.1 (SaaS)
January 16th 2020
New / Improved Functions
- We made it easier for you to view the overlays you need:
- It is now clearer which overlays are available for a diagram and how many are visible.
- Administrators can now set default values for overlay visibility.
- When you change the overlay settings, these changes are saved and applied when you open the next diagram.
- If you have changed your overlay settings, you can go back to the default settings with one click.
- You can show or hide all overlays with one click.
- When you hover over collapsed overlay icons, the attribute values are displayed.
- We have enabled risk and control tracking via overlays.
- When you now click an overlay, the preview for the attribute opens.
- Overlays are now available for more notations.
- Collaboration Hub is now also available in the following languages:
French, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese