Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.17.0 (SaaS)
April 28th 2018
New / Improved Functions
- Workspace admins can mark user groups as default groups. Any new user that is added to the workspace will be added to default groups unless explicitly altered in the “Select user groups for new modelers” invitation dialog.
- It is now possible to enforce single sign-on via identity provider, which disables logging in with a username and password. Contact Support if you are interested in this feature.
- We improved the performance of our AML import functionality, and EPC requirement objects are now imported as text notes.
- In the Editor, Dictionary entries of the type “Others” were not listed in autocomplete lists, such as the one for BPMN gateways.
- Generating process documentation failed when HTML blockquotes were used in fields formatted with rich text.
- ArchiMate capability elements could not contain other capabilities.
- When quickly switching between dictionary categories, incorrect Dictionary items were shown.
- In some cases, the “Shared Documents” folder was shown as a starred folder in Collaboration Hub.
- An incorrect error was shown when users tried to update multiple models by importing a BPMN.xml file, and then updating the existing models.
- When users searched for additional information via the “Help” dropdown menu, with the “Signavio blog” or “White papers” links, they were redirected to information in English instead of the language which they used in the Explorer.
- Unavailable diagrams and diagrams customers subscribed to on a weekly or monthly basis didn’t show up in the starred section of the Collaboration Hub.
- Links between custom attributes and modeling language, as well as between custom attributes and Dictionary categories, were not imported during an SGX import if the custom attribute already existed. Any additional links in the imported SGX file will now be added, but no links will be removed from existing custom attributes.
- Search results did not match the specified date and time range.
- Fixed a rare bug that occurred when exporting a diagram as PDF that had the same format as the diagram. The PDF could not be generated.
- Exported models with repeated tasks (loops) could not be imported into Signavio Workflow Accelerator because of an invalid attribute (loopCharacteristicsId) in the exported XML.
- Process documentation generated doubled entries for a data object that was linked to a Dictionary entry. Now, multiple shapes linked to the same Dictionary entry produce only one entry in the process documentation.
- Models were not sorted correctly in the process documentation table of contents. The sorting now represents the path of the directories in alphabetical order.
- Indirectly linked files that were not defined on a process, but were defined on a linked subprocess, could not be accessed from the Collaboration Hub preview.
- When opening diagrams with an attachment, the attachment icon would move around.
- In Safari version 11.1, text fields could not be edited. All other browsers and earlier versions were unaffected.
- The browser would freeze when creating Dictionary subcategories if no parent category was selected beforehand.
- Signavio archives did not show correct model descriptions if imported into a workspace with different language settings. Also, exporting Signavio archives with restricted languages did not work correctly. You will need to create the archive again to fix both issues.
- Diagram images were displayed inconsistently in the Explorer preview, Collaboration Hub, and in exports and reports.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 11.17.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 11.17.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- You can now export your process discovery graphs to Signavio Process Manager as BPMN models for further analysis.
- You can now create your own custom attributes for use as filters or aggregation inputs.
- We introduced throughput diagrams. This overlays your case data over your existing BPMN diagram, so you can see where the traffic in your data is going.
- You can now filter by case ID.
- You can use custom attributes in the variable importance widget.
- You can now create custom attributes for time and cycle duration, which allows you to analyze partial cycle times in detail.
- IE 11 users that tried creating a filter without the required data were shown an error message that overlaid the fields that needed to be edited.
- IE 11 users that tried attaching an intermediate event to a task were not able to map data to it.
- The system would let you configure a bar chart that did not produce a sensible result.