October 24th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- The editor now offers auto-completion for mapped workflow fields
- Code check errors and warnings are highlighted
- If a code check error can be automatically fixed, the editor offers a quick fix menu
- We’ve made some changes to the look and feel of the user menu.
- When opening a link for a task or workflow, Workflow Accelerator didn’t switch to the correct organization.
- Pasting text from Microsoft Word, for example into an email task, could lead to unexpected behavior when you started to edit the text.
- When you tried to access an expired organization, you weren’t forwarded to the billing information page.
- In Internet Explorer, Yes/No checkboxes in public start forms looked like they were disabled.