Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.2 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We have improved how risks and controls are shown in Collaboration Hub:
- You can see all controls related to a risk in the details panel.
- When you hover over a risks and controls overlay, it is shown how many risks are missing controls.
- When risks and controls are listed on a diagram level, they are displayed below the model. Their details can be previewed in the preview panel without opening a new page.
- On the element level, the overlays are listed in the attribute list.
- Now your starting position is stored when you use the details panel, you get redirected to the same place when you click the "Back" button.
- Element colors are now shown in the preview panel, in the header next to the task title.
- We now show you when a diagram was last updated or last published.
- We have improved access of linked dictionary items:
- You can directly view details of the dictionary item inside the details panel, without needing to open a new page.
- If a dictionary item is linked to an item, element attributes and dictionary attributes are all displayed in the side panel.
- If a dictionary default value is overwritten in the editor, this editor input is displayed in Collaboration Hub as well.
- Long breadcrumb paths are now collapsed, you can show the hidden parts of a path when you hover over them.
- You can now choose between different diagram views:
- You can select between full, compact, or custom views if custom views are defined for the diagram.
- Your view settings are automatically applied when you open the next diagram.
- You can now adapt the look and the content of the launchpad for different audiences:
- Title and welcome message can be personalized.
- The entry diagram can be personalized.
- The visibility and order of the sections 'Recently visited' and 'Starred' can be set.
- You can set monitoring widgets by audience.
- Diagrams were sometimes displayed incorrectly in the side panel, we fixed this.
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.