May 22nd 2016
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.9.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- You are now able to display linking and linked diagrams in the Collaboration Portal’s overview tab. This new function can be configured in the portal configuration settings.
- When copying modeling elements, the IDs will be kept the same if possible – this makes it easier to compare diagrams.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- Descriptions of ArchiMate elements can now be visualized.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The user interface in the Decision Test Lab was improved, making it easier to manage tests with many inputs.
- Copying and pasting decision tables is now fully supported.
- Additional warnings that appear during decision table verification help in ensuring their validity.
- When booking licenses in the Signavio Explorer, they are sometimes missing in the confirmation email.
- In the Signavio Explorer, the buttons for selecting the embedding mode are shifted in some cases.
- In the Editor, when checking modeling conventions in a diagram, sometimes false warnings are displayed, concerning attribute inconsistencies to linked dictionary entries.
- In the Editor, attribute values are accepted, even though the type is incorrect.
- In the Editor, attribute values of linked dictionary entries are not adopted correctly in some cases.
- In the Editor, after a dictionary entry was adopted, the attribute panel does not refresh automatically.
- In the Editor, sometimes no warning is displayed when an attribute that is defined by a dictionary entry is being changed in some cases.
- In the Dictionary, folders in the file upload dialog are not sorted alphanumerically.
- Formatted dictionary entry attributes are not displayed correctly in some cases.
- In the description of a dictionary entry, too many diagrams are displayed under “Linked Diagrams” in certain cases.
- In the BPMN Simulation, cases that wait at Intermediate timer events are not displayed.
- In the BPMN Simulation, “normal distribution” is wrongly defined as “standard deviation”.
- In QuickModel, copying and pasting content can lead to inconsistencies.
- In QuickModel, unnecessary end events are created in some situations.