October 12th 2015
New / Improved Functions in the Signavio Process Editor
- The loading time of approved models in the portal has been improved.
- For elements that are linked to a dictionary entry, the attribute of the dictionary entry is only displayed if the element type and the glossary entry type match.
- In Explorer it’s possible to withdraw approval of multiple diagrams in one action. This idea, among others, came from the Signavio Ideas Portal.
New / Improved Functions in the Signavio Decision Manager
- Complex terms (e.g. function calls) in input cells, output cells and within annotations are now exported completely in Drools. In addition to this, an extra jar file is also exported, which implements the additional function calls.
- Annotations are now exported in Drools as an extra data structure. This can then be used in the Drools engine in order to request additional information.
- The table editor now also supports numbers with more than 2 decimal places.
- Multi insurance decisions are now supported by the Test Lab.
- In Explorer it’s possible to withdraw the approval of multiple diagrams in one action. This idea, among others, came from the Signavio Ideas Portal.
- After renaming a dictionary entry the corresponding modeling elements are not automatically updated in QuickModel.
- In some circumstances the merging of dictionary entries is only possible after the page has been refreshed.
- It is possible to accidently delete selected content in Explorer while a configuration dialog is shown.
- In some browsers an unwanted line break is added when adding a hyperlink to a multiline attribute.
- In certain cases, the overlays for “risks and controls” aren’t displayed properly in the portal.
- In certain cases the portal language is not assumed as expected.
- In some cases, the simulation of DMN models displayed an incorrect decision process in decision tables with “First Hit” policies.
- Some of the responses given in the Test Lab did not always fit when compared with the expected and actual results.