November 22nd 2014
New & Improved Features
- SAP® Solution Manager Connector: Use SAP®’s reference process content to kick start your project. Modify the process content using QuickModel and the intuitive graphical BPMN 2.0 editor. Get everyone involved in process design and synchronize your process repository with Solution Manager. The Solution Manager Connector is an additional module.
- New Connector for Microsoft® Sharepoint 365: Integrate the BPM Collaboration Portal in Microsoft® Sharepoint 365 with the new Connector for Sharepoint 365. It utilizes new features of Sharepoint 365 to ease the integration.
- The list of available search fields for the advanced search is now sorted alphabetically.
- In certain cases the step-by-step simulation does not highlight control flows correctly that are used in the simulation run.
- Events within the same second are not displayed in the correct order in the activity feed.
- Custom attributes of dictionary categories are not exported in the dictionary Excel report, if you have defined more than one language in the workspace, but you select only one language for the export.
- The dictionary Excel import does not work when using Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11.
- Open invitation to a workspace cannot be deleted.
- The Microsoft® Internet Explorer 10 crashes when opening the diagram view of the new BPM Collaboration Portal.
- In certain cases the title of a lane is not visible, if the default background color of lanes has been changed.