New & Improved Features
- After saving a diagram with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and exporting as a PDF document, the arrow heads of edges are not displayed correctly.
- Adding a document to the “Document/ URL as a list” attribute type causes a display error.
- In certain cases, the detail information of an element will not be shown at the collaboration portal.
- In cases such as deleting an element, sequence flows are unintentionally & mistakenly repositioned.
- Changing the diagram orientation of a BPMN 2.0 process diagram produces and displays two confirmation to the user.
- In some cases, elements cannot be connected to an edge if they are contained in a grouping element.