April 6th 2014
New & improved Features
- Autosave: Process model drafts will now be automatically saved at five minute intervals. Some of us are less diligent at saving than others. If suddenly your browser crashes during the modeling, you can now access the latest autosaved draft and continue modeling. A new revision will only be created when the model has been saved manually.
- Enhanced ArchiMate Designs: ArchiMate process documentation now provides better visual content.
- Activity Feed: The feed now contains activities for uploaded documents.
- Inability to connect event subprocesses with outgoing message flows.
- Distorted displays when using the risks and controls input window (e.g. table width expands improperly).
- In certain cases, the “Tips” are not shown correctly when using Internet Explorer 9.
- When using Internet Explorer 8, dictionary entries lists are not shown correctly.
- In some cases, attribute definitions cannot be removed from dictionary entries.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Import/Export: “Name” and “Description” are exported but not imported.
- There are instances when the description field cannot be edited when using the ThinClient.