Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 15.2.0 (SaaS)
The classic version of the Process Manager editor is no longer available. From now on, all users are switched to the new version, it is no longer possible to use the classic version.
For a description of the new editor, see the.
New / Improved Functions
- When you create a new dictionary item in the editor, in addition to the "Title" now the "Description" is also pre-filled from the attribute panel.
- You can now add background colors for Organizational Units and Hierarchic Organizational Units.
- In the editor, you can now disable the grid view.
- We improved the text of a tooltip in the search field of the explorer to make it clearer.
- When the UI language was EN-GB, custom attributes weren’t editable. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.