Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.13.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We improved our server performance to speed up the Excel report creation when cell merging is activated.
- We improved the access rights configuration: beta features are only shown to customers who are enrolled in the beta program.
- The BPMN XML import failed when the attribute operationRef was used for SendTask elements. The BPMN XML export failed when messages were defined without a name. We’ve fixed both.
- The invitation link to Collaboration Hub now works even if the authentication method isn’t configured.
- We fixed a warning in the modeling conventions which falsely stated that values of element attributes don’t match the linked dictionary item.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.