Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.11.0 (SaaS)
January 11th 2021
With the 14.11.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve extended the connector for SAP Solution Manager 7.2. Imported Process Steps now also contain the following information:
- The link to the corresponding entry in the Process Step library of SAP Solution Manager
- The full folder path and link to their parent folder
- The links to the referenced executable transactions if these were imported beforehand and a corresponding link attribute is defined
- We’ve optimized performance in the dictionary configuration so that changing categories which hold a large amount of entries now takes significantly less time.
- Sometimes administrators couldn’t delete a user if that user had multiple models, files, folders, and associated parent folders in the trash. We’ve fixed this.