December 1st 2017
New / Improved Functions
- We released the Signavio Process Manager to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 connector.
With the connector, you can utilize Process Manager as the perfect business-facing interface for SAP Solution Manager. More details can be found in our . This feature is available on request and only available on . We will activate the feature on and as soon as possible.
- The alignment options ‘align top’, ‘align bottom’, ‘align left’ and ‘align right’ are now available for all notations.
- If an element was linked to a dictionary entry, the element’s description wasn’t displayed in the commenting view.
- The commenting view was always set to English by default.
- In some cases, value chain diagrams in Collaboration Hub contained auto-generated line breaks that they didn’t contain in the Editor and the Collaboration Hub previews.
- The ‘DIN A4’ diagram size modeling convention setting was mistakenly applied to the ‘DIN A3’ diagram size check.