September 18th 2016
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- In the Collaboration Portal you can now generate a link to share the current diagram with other process stakeholders. This is especially helpful if you have configured an integration with an authentication service via SAML.
- When using the advanced search in the Collaboration Portal, you can now specify attributes of dictionary entries as filters.
- The performance of the Signavio Platform has been improved.
- ‘Dutch – Belgium’ is now available as a multi-language configuration option.
- In the Collaboration Portal you can now share links to search results via the address bar of your browser.
- In the Collaboration Portal you can now open links to search results in a new browser tab.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- The Dictionary is now included in the ‘Enterprise Architecture’ license.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The Simulation is now displaying and evaluating annotations in Decision Tables.
- In the Test Lab you can trigger the test execution in the Simulation through clicking a button next to the corresponding test.
- The user interfaces of the Simulation and the Test Lab have been improved to easier distinguish between empty lists and NULL values.
- Now, the Simulation has two modes for evaluating input parameters: with and without wildcards.
- Simulation and Test Lab now support Decisions that link to Decisions in other Decision Models.
- The Drools manifest now specifies allowed values for enumeration and hierarchy data types.
- Now, all datatypes support the ‘elementOf’ operator.
- Two new functions to remove elements from an input list were added to DMN expressions: ‘Remove(list, element)’ and ‘RemoveAll(list, list)’.
- The XML export was improved:
- Multi-Instance-Decisions are now supported.
- References to item definitions are now supported.
- Primitive data types are now part of the FEEL namespace.
- Lists of complex data types are now supported.
- Multiple occurrences of the same data type are now supported.
- DMN elements now have a globally unique identifier to support linked Decision Models.
- When using the SharePoint Online (Office 365) integration of the Collaboration Portal, the name of Collaboration Portal users is not displayed (neither in the page header nor as part of comments).
- When the ‘Append’ and ‘AppendAll‘ functions in the DMN expression editor are used with an empty list (‘’) as the first parameter, the displayed return type of the expression is always ‘Text’, regardless of the actual type of the second parameter.
- In QuickModel, diagram links of attributes on diagram level are incorrectly displayed.
- The default formats of vertical pools and lanes aren’t based on the default formats of (by default) horizontal pools and lanes.
- In the Explorer, names of deleted dictionary entries aren’t displayed in the activity feed.
- After pressing both mouse buttons simultaneously on the diagram canvas of the Editor, modeling is no longer possible.
- When labeling process start and end in QuickModel, dictionary entries of unsuitable categories are being suggested.
- When referencing dictionary entries in value chain diagrams, specific attributes disappear from the attribute pane.
- The full text search doesn’t cover the content of uploaded files.
- Creating process documentation reports fails for workspace administrators, if the user doesn’t have permission to access an included file.
- In the Collaboration Portal, dictionary categories with a lot of entries aren’t loaded correctly.
- The user interface of the Collaboration Portal contains a mix of several language if ‘Spanish’ is configured as the user interface language.
- Reverting locally overwritten dictionary attributes is not possible if the corresponding dictionary attribute value is not defined.
- When adding description texts in the Editor, unnecessary white spaces are created, which are only visible in Firefox and Chrome.
- When using the advanced search in the Collaboration Portal, suitable dictionary entries are not returned in some cases.
- After configuring the Collaboration Portal layout ‘Multi-tab (diagram first)’, the diagram is not displayed in the diagram view.
- In the Collaboration Portal, descriptions of linked dictionary entries aren’t displayed for non-BPMN diagrams.
- When using the advanced search in the Collaboration Portal, you can’t use values of drop-downs as a filter.
- When using the advanced search in the Collaboration Portal, drop-downs can be closed only after the value of the drop-down has been changed.
- After editing a diagram that contains a collapsed Pool in QuickModel, the content of the ‘Organization’ field might no longer be correct.