New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- The design of the BPMN Simulation and the Team Collaboration View has been overhauled.
- Clicking on the top left Signavio logo in different components always opens a new browser tab, displaying the folder that contains the diagram you are working with in the Signavio Explorer. Inconsistencies have been removed.
- The performance of the Collaboration Portal and the Activity Feed has been enhanced.
- The Collaboration Portal now contains an advanced search that allows search parameters to be narrowed down. This feature is available when the Portal ‘Home’ page is activated. Sharepoint 2010 or older (with IE8 document mode) does not support this feature.
- By default, new users are set to receive weekly updates from their workspace instead of daily updates.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- An enhanced version of the SAP Solution Manager integration is now available upon request. You can, for example, embed more connectors and transactions can be managed more flexibly.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The DMN 1.1 XML export has been enhanced. It now supports all main supported concepts (with the exception of multi-instance-decisions and unit definitions for numeric values.)
- In decision tables, single hierarchy values will now be displayed with their complete path, instead of just showing the simple leaf node value.
- In BPMN 2.0 conversation diagrams, text annotations cannot be labeled and cannot be aligned on the right side.
- During the dictionary item Excel import, items with vowel mutations are ignored in some cases
- The advanced search in the Signavio Explorer is not available for users with QuickModel licenses.
- When embedding the Collaboration Portal into Sharepoint 2010 or older, broader custom logos are not displayed correctly.
- In certain cases, the diagram layout created by QuickModel is incorrect.
- When using special characters, element labels are not displayed correctly in the Editor in certain cases.
- The component for comparing diagram revisions is not named consistently in German.