Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 10.14.0 (SaaS)
March 24th 2017
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- If you use the Collaboration Portal with our SAML integration setup, you can use lists of your users’ email addresses to manage access rights to specific folders.
- In the risk management dialog of QuickModel, a click on a dictionary entry opens the corresponding entry in the Dictionary.
- Newly created workspaces now contain example diagrams with risk management attribute data.
- If entries of a custom attribute of the type ‘dropdown box’ contained special characters, it was not possible to save this attribute in the configuration dialog.
- If an element referenced a diagram via a custom attribute, the Collaboration Portal listed the documents of this diagram as “referenced documents” of the activity.