New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- The design of the Diagram Comparison has been overhauled. This overhaul is the first step in a comprehensive design modernization endeavor, during which the following components will be redesigned as well:
- The BPMN Simulation
- The Dictionary
- The Commenting View
- The Editor
- The Explorer
- The description text of the Collaboration Portal’s 'Home' page now supports text formatting.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The DMN Simulation is now available as a fully integrated feature in the Collaboration Portal. This feature is available on request.
- In the DMN Simulation and the DMN Test lab, a "date picker" can be used.
- In Internet Explorer 11, formatting headers does not work in some cases.
- In QuickModel, copying and pasting attributes of the type "dictionary link" can cause problems.
- In certain cases, information about diagrams is not displayed in the portal.
- In certain cases, no logo can be uploaded in the printing dialog.
- In the portal, the text in some process chains is aligned incorrectly.
- When comparing diagram revisions, not all details are displayed in some cases
- In the Collaboration Portal, attributes of linked diagrams are displayed in the wrong language in some cases.
- In the Editor, when filtering dictionary entries, wrong results are displayed under certain circumstances.
- In certain cases, diagrams are not displayed in the comparison.
- When the portal’s "Home" page is activated, display errors occur in some cases.
- Older SGX files cannot be imported in some cases.
- Small problems may occur during the evaluation of modeling guidelines.
- In the Editor, hyphenation does not work correctly in some cases.