Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.3.6 (SaaS)
September 11th 2020
- State attributes of data objects weren’t displayed. We’ve fixed this.
- In the attributes panel, for intermediate link events there was no link to a linked process visible, we’ve fixed this.
- Users only have the link to Process Intelligence available in the user menu if they have the necessary license.
- Element labels are now shown in the same locations as in Process Manager.
- Text labels of unidirectional associations are now shown.
- We fixed a problem with multi-language handling. Translated content is now consistently shown in the correct language.
- Rich text formatting in dictionary item descriptions is now displayed.
- Labels of modelling elements are now correctly displayed in single language workspaces as well.
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.