Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.1.0
June 29th 2012
- Multilingualism: Maintain the characteristics and descriptions within diagrams in several languages you define for your whole workspace. You can also translate dictionary terms into several languages. In the process portal and in the process handbook you can use your diagrams in different languages (only available in the corporate edition and in the publishing module for Microsoft® SharePoint®).
- Customizable process handbook templates: Insert own images into process handbook templates, for example your company logo for the front page or the header. Handbooks can as well be defined in several languages. Additionally, you can format text elements and headings.
- Commenting: A modeler can undo the state of a comment.
- Diagram comparison: Changes in linked external or uploaded documents are shown in the diagram comparison.
- BPMN 2.0 import/export: While importing a BPMN 2.0 XML file, IDs of messages, errors and global tasks may be overwritten in certain cases.
- BPMN 2.0 import/export: calledElement references overwrite process links in certain cases.
- BPMN 2.0 import/export: extensionElements on process level get lost while importing.
- BPMN 2.0 import/export: In some cases textAnnotation elements are written in the wrong place in the XML document while exporting, so the document is not valid as a BPMN 2.0 XML scheme.
- In a formatted text (e.g. a description of a task) links with the protocols “mailto”, “ftp” and “file” do not work.
- Editing a tasks “resources” attribute may lead to an exception.
- Commenting: In certain cases it is not possible to create several comments in a row in a balloon of an element.
- In the process portal, when using Internet Explorer 7 it may happen that text in a balloon is covered by the scroll bar.
- In the process portal long texts are cut and can be viewed through clicking on the link “more”. In some cases this link does not work.
- It may happen that the commenting view is not loading when a stakeholder specific view was chosen for commenting.
- In some cases font colors in formatted description texts are not adopted correctly.
- The generation of the process handbook may fail for the formatting of description texts cannot be interpreted correctly. This problem is often caused by enumerations.
- If the ID of an attribute begins with a number and if this attribute has to be printed out in a process handbook based on a custom template, the generation of the process handbook fails.
- When displaying the comments of an element in the editor view, the visible area of the canvas is moved unintentionally.
- In the process portal, there are certain cases when the info area in the section “Diagrams linking to this diagram” does not list any diagrams, although there are diagrams linking to the relevant diagram.
- BPMN 2.0 XML export: In certain cases artifacts like text annotations may be written to the wrong position in the XML document.
- BPMN 2.0 XML export: data store elements are missing in case they are assigned to a pool.
- Customizable process handbook: In some cases roles (i.e. pools and lanes) are not listed correctly in the process handbook.
- Customizable process handbook: In some cases attributes of elements are not listed correctly.
- The merging of elements to a sub process may lead to an exception.
- Copying and pasting of process elements can lead to an exception, so copied elements cannot always be inserted.
- In the report “Process characteristics with element details”, attributes of the type “boolean” are not included if the value was not changed while editing the diagram.
- When generating a process handbook, the filter definitions for the diagram selection does not allow choosing a value for own attributes of the type “drop down list”.
- Only relevant for the enterprise edition:
- The name of an active directory user or user group will not be updated when the name is changed in the active directory.
- When using the Oracle 10g database, BPMN 2.0 diagrams cannot be saved if stakeholder specific views without description texts have been defined.