We want to help you answer this question. Together with a wide range of process experts, we’ve put together the most important tips and tricks when it comes to BPM trends for 2022 on this landing page for you.
Top BPM Trends for 2022 and Beyond
In collaboration with our two co-general managers Dr. Gero Decker and Rouven Morato, we have compiled the top BPM trends of 2022 for you:
- Process management will make an important contribution to “Net Zero”.
- Process collaboration is a critical success factor for your process initiatives.
- Enter the process CEO – process experts will be at the forefront.
- Process excellence is becoming the foundation for agile businesses.
- Process management will connect operational process execution with experience management.
The following is a collection of various resources for digging deeper into the topic. Use them to learn about the latest developments in the process world and discover how you can implement them in your organization.
Overview of all resources
|Top BPM trend predictions
by Dr. Gero Decker and Rouven Morato
|Comments and own BPM trends
by our process management specialists
|Implementing BPM trends in your organization||Webcast recording
|The great BPM trends of 2022 survey||Go to survey
Evaluation (coming soon)
Process management for your long-term business success
The process management world is changing constantly. Which is why you should not view our 2022 BPM trends as short-term changes to your business planning. These developments will be with us for many years or even decades, in a variety of forms. This makes it all the more important for you to focus your organization on the most important future topics such as climate change or digitalization in the long term.