BPM Trends 2022: Turning Challenges into Opportunities
For years now, we’ve been giving our predictions about the state of process, the industry, the trends and general thoughts on where the wind may be blowing. For 2022, Dr. Gero Decker and Rouven Morato (both Co-General Managers, Business Process Intelligence, SAP) are sure that:
- Process Excellence will become the foundation for agile companies.
- The process perspective will be brought to the decision-making table.
- Combining operational process execution with experience management will become the new normal.
- Process management will become a key agent of change towards a sustainable operating model.
- Process collaboration will be a defining success factor of your organization’s process initiatives.
The key to keeping up with these trends is to keep up with Business process management - BPM offers the ideal framework to stay at the forefront of innovation and helps to ensure you remain competitive in your industry. But where should you start your transformation journey and how can your organization leverage the current BPM trends?
What to expect?
Sign up for our webcast now and look forward to an interactive, educational and entertaining format with two of the top BPM evangelists in the market. All members of the global BPM community are welcome. After this webcast you will be equipped with practical tips on what you should do in order to secure your business’ success in the long run. Don’t miss this dedicated webcast and sign up now!
Further information about the webcast
You will receive the link to join the webcast and all other details by email.
Can’t make the broadcast? Register anyway using the form above, and we’ll send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Meet the speakers