It's time to re-focus your people on more valuable work!
Join Signavio, i-Realise, and R-Path Automation for an exclusive breakfast briefing at the iconic “Gherkin” tower in London, and learn how the power of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help you achieve your goals, free up staff time, and reduce your costs.
Featuring an impressive panel of industry experts, the event will give you the chance to:
- Gain foundational knowledge of RPA and its impact on business and people
- Observe an RPA software ‘bot’ in action
- Examine the real-world applications of RPA using the example of onboarding
- Understand how other HR Professionals are seamlessly integrating RPA & people to work effortlessly together
- Start building the skills and knowledge you’ll need to become a thought leader in your business and industry, for a technology that will become nearly ubiquitous in just a few years
RPA is more like a change in resourcing than new technology, so it's essential that HR are involved. Like humans, bots need managing and scheduling, and the key to any successful automation is effective change management, so you have a vital role to play.
Register now for your opportunity to network with your senior HR peers, take home some top tips, and start the RPA transformation in your own organization.
Be warned, there are a limited number of seats for this event, so register now.
- Simon Puryer, Managing Director at i-Realise, an expert in change management
- Andrew Woessner, CEO at R-Path Automation, an expert in cost-effective deployment and maintenance of bots
- Andrew Barker, Sales Director EMEA North at Signavio, an expert in helping executives to successfully take advantage of modern technology
i-Realise are an independent change management business. We help senior executives de-risk their most important change or transformation programmes. Over the last 25 years we’ve developed and honed an approach called Business Readiness. It’s a structured way to make sure that the objectives and benefits you want are both clear and fully delivered.
Established for 25 years, we are well-known for our pragmatic and hands-on approach to solving business problems and delivering successful transformation, especially for companies driven by compliance issues. Specialising in businesses with complex, multifaceted environments such as retail, leisure and supply chain, we support management teams across HR, IT and Operations to understand the detail of their requirements and to prepare effectively for change. By sharing transferable skills, our project teams bring together people, systems and processes to facilitate successful change, first time.
R-Path Automation helps your business unlock its human potential by providing automation consulting services. From pilot process to long-term maintenance, we serve as your guide and Center of Excellence in deploying automation solutions to handle the rote, mundane tasks currently managed by your team. As a result, your people get to spend more time on work that is uniquely human – work that requires creativity, imagination, judgment, and relationships.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.