Recover & Adapt in a post COVID-19 world with Signavio & Precedence
Join Koen Hahn (Precedence), Olav van Haren and Martin Adams (Signavio) and learn how a consistent, standardised business notation approach aided by Precedence combined with Signavio’s Business Transformation Suite can set your company and all employees back on the right track through using the Power of Process...
- Quickly realign your organization and bring changes to life an accelerated rate post Covid
- Actionale live insights into the way your business works
- Learn what powerful capabilities are included in the Signavio Business Transformation Suite
- Achieve your business transformation
- Drive intelligence business transformation with live insights
- Constantly optimize & reinvent your operational model
- Learn to listen, make informed decisions and implement change fast
- The business process lifecycle: keeping track of transformation - A single, integrated and fit-for-purpose modeling notation, including modeling convention & training to ensure company-wide collaboration
We look forward to your participation!
You will receive the link to join the webinar and all other details by email. Can’t make the broadcast?
Register anyway, and you will be sent the recording to watch at your convenience. If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact:
Founded in 2007,serves sizable global enterprises by helping them to boost their bottom line while streamlining their process design and management. The focus? Measurable results. They uncover the information that their customers need in order to truly be empowered and make smart strategic decisions.
To do this, Precedence provides them with specific insight into their vast number of processes so that they may finally develop a clear understanding of their services, data, and IT systems.
With a presence in 7 countries across 4 continents, they are working to deliver global results for a variety of brands. To make the magic happen, they have 45 subject-matter experts and consultants positioned globally to characterize their lean-team dynamic.