This year’s itSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition – ITSM18 – will take place on 19th and 20th November at 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ, and this year the event organisers are shaking things up from the traditional conference format to bring you even more learning and networking opportunities.
Signavio are proud to be co-sponsoring the event with their partner Nobu-Group. Not only will you find us on our stand, but we are also jointly sponsoring the main coffee area – so please do pop by.
- Service Excellence
- ITSM Futures & Transformation
- Skills & Professional Development
- ITSM Standards & Approaches
- Gain new and advanced knowledge on service management topics, trends, and best practices.
- Take away practical ideas, solutions, and techniques related to topics such as DevOps, knowledge management, cloud technologies, SIAM, customer experience, and the people challenges of service management.
- Learn not just the “what you should be doing” and “why you should be doing it” but the practical side of “how to get started” and “how to improve”.
Build your network of peers and resources, collaborate on ideas, and discuss mutual challenges.
- Meet with the leading vendors of service management tools, and other complementary service management offerings – like Signavio!
- Learn more about the direction in which the industry is heading (the future of ITIL, how to cope with increased business expectations, etc.).
Want to connect with us at ITSM18? Register today and make sure to stop by for a demo of how the Signavio Business Transformation Suite is the key to ITIL success.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please email us at.
What: tSMF UK Annual Conference and Exhibition
When: 19-20 November 2019
Where: 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3TQ
Official Event Website: