Innovate. Automate. Transform.
Last year, Signavio World lay at the heart of digital transformation. This year, we’re undertaking our very own digital transformation: bringing Signavio World 2020 to life on a customized, interactive, virtual conference platform.
Of course, with current global restrictions, everyone is familiar with remote events. But this is no regular Zoom catch-up! Signavio World will be a fully branded online event, complete with a lobby, auditorium, Exhibition Room with booths, cocktail hours, all the usual networking opportunities, and so much more.
The main conference will run over November 18th and 19th, with a different agenda for Europe and the USA. Presentations and workshops will cover a multitude of timezones (including CET, EST, PST and AEST), so no matter where you’re based, you won’t miss out on the action.
This year’s agenda will be presented entirely in English, with a mix of broad-ranging and future-focused keynotes, in-depth breakout sessions, and presentations of the latest insights from our customers and partners, as well as our very own Signavio experts.
What to expect at Signavio World 2020
Signavio World 2020 supports high performance across industries and technologies, tying together the critical elements of business transformation based on C-suite, peer, and expert priorities. Discover new strategies for building operational excellence, transforming your business, enhancing customer experience, taking advantage of the power of process mining and cloud storage, and achieving business excellence.
At minimum, you can look forward to insights on:
- How to supercharge your organization’s operational excellence, through simplified execution of even the most complex processes;
- Why putting the customer at the heart of your business is the secret to lasting success;
- How to build a more agile, transparent and responsive infrastructure within your business;
- How your peers (and competitors!) use Signavio technology to optimize their business processes, thus increasing profitability and efficiency;
- The most effective ways to implement RPA initiatives, to standardize repetitive work and improve speed on basic tasks; and
- How to discover the data hidden in your own organizational systems, in order to identify potential areas for improvement.
Sponsors and speakers
We’re proud to have a superb line-up of sponsors for Signavio World 2020, including Deloitte, PwC, NTT, Blue Prism, BPM-D, and Fortress IQ, each of which will bring a wealth of expertise to the conference proceedings.
We also have a special event, just for our valued Signavio partners. Signavio World 2020 starts on 17th November with our Partner Day, featuring international speakers who will present their experiences and real-world results using Signavio technology, to empower our partners to be even more successful. External speakers for this exclusive event include Jay McBain from Forrester and Leo Johnson, Head of Disruption at PwC…who also happens to be the brother of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
On top of that, our guest keynote is truly out of this world. For the first time ever, our featured speaker is not a customer or partner, but a real, live astronaut! We will be joined by Tim Peake, the European Space Agency’s first British astronaut to travel to the International Space Station.
"See" you there...
We look forward to “seeing” you at Signavio World 2020!