The difficulties in executing strategies
However, organizations across industries and geographies which have made the case for business transformation, must now transform and implement on their strategies. Whether driven by the need to keep up with digital advances, the desire to protect business from new challengers, or simply wanting to change direction; the sweeping changes characterized by business transformations require totally new ways of creating value and innovation. Sometimes on a global scale.
Business transformation is a journey
And let’s not forget, business transformation is not only about improving what you currently have. This is about fundamentally reorienting your business as a digital business and digital management. This transformation should be seen as a shift from the current ways of doing business to a new digital state; based on intelligent information management (IIM).
IIM practices integrate people, process, information and technology in support of achieving greater operational efficiency, meeting regulatory and legal compliance, enabling more agile change, and enhancing the customer experience.
From planning to implementation
SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite enables businesses to undertake the essential work to translate strategy into action, increasing the speed and success of business transformation programs. What got your organization to where you are is not likely to get you to where you need to go. SAP Signavio supports your corporate vision throughout your transformation journey.
After all, enterprises need to work smarter, not harder, to reach the milestone of business transformation and reap the innovative benefits that follow. However, business transformation is not necessarily just about digital technology, but about the fact that technology, which is digital, allows people to solve their traditional problems.
Although business transformation will vary based on an organization’s specific challenges and business case, there are a few constant themes among case/user studies. For instance, these components are often cited with future state business transformation:
- Digital technology integration
- Operational agility and flexibility
- Workforce enablement
- Leadership and culture
- Customer experience
Transforming is about competitive advantage through clear vision change management and transformation processes.
Transparency and heading towards the same goal
Business transformation is the new reality—it is happening whether companies desire it or not. Regardless of the type of business, the need to digitalize core business processes is imperative to remain competitive.
Key challenges to Business Transformation include:
- Organizational silos leading to divergent priorities and goals, diluted effort, and resource waste from organizational resistance and duplication
- Inconsistent communication–talking at cross purposes, pulling in opposing directions, confusion and roadblocks
- Inability to turn existing data sources into decision making sources.
SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite enables organizations to resolve these strategic and operational challenges, by providing a powerful, modular, and transparent way to control and engage with every step of a business transformation, to bring the whole organization along on the journey. Transformation and momentum are created from action, doing, execution, and success. All from the right executive actions.
Create change and harness the benefits of business transformation
The Suite is so much more than just a process management tool, it has been carefully and expertly designed to empower business leaders to evolve with the capabilities required to communicate effectively and deeply, to transparently monitor progress and mine for opportunities, and identify issues—before they become a problem for you or stakeholders.
SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite directly responds to the challenges of business transformation by:
- Supporting process transparency and visibility by breaking down silos and encouraging knowledge sharing, collaboration, and engagement
- Acting as a solid foundation for consistency, standardization, and harmonization of activities across the whole organization, so everyone moves as one
- Creating agency and streamlining how work gets done by putting the power to automate work into the hands of the people who know it best
- Utilizing the data your organization already produces to make effective decisions, simply and continuously