Process goalSend a job offer letter to a successful job applicant.
ContextRecruiting an employee requires a long elapsed time to complete - typically a couple of months - and involves a number of people. Unless very few people apply for jobs, the recruitment team will have to handle a large number of cases at the same time. This process requires someone to assign tasks to the people who do different types of work, such as interviewing or preparing a contract.
TriggerForm - for uploading the candidate’s CV.
ActionsA recruitment process consists of a series of decisions, to reject the candidate or continue. This simplified process has these decision points after evaluating the applicant’s CV and a single interview.
If the hiring manager rejects the applicant at either stage, Signavio Process Governance sends a standard rejection email.
- Hiring manager - the person who takes responsibility for assessing a candidate and whether to reject the candidate or proceed: the Evaluate CV and Interview candidate tasks.
- Recruiter - an HR assistant who coordinates the recruitment process: the Plan interview and Send job offer tasks.
- CV (File, mandatory) - the applicant’s CV, provided by the trigger form.
- Candidate email (Email address, mandatory) - the email address that Signavio Process Governance uses to send a rejection email.
- The trigger form could allow uploading additional documents, such as a covering letter, which some organisations like to receive.
- Instead of a trigger form, use an e-mail trigger to accept applications by e-mail, including the CV as an attachment.
- If the organisation has to deal with a high case volume, the trigger form could capture information that you could use to prioritise cases, such as the Candidate availability date.
- The trigger form could include additional information to allow automatic pre-screening, to cover cases that do not justify starting the process, such as an applicant with no work visa.
- You could add additional interview stages, such as a telephone screen, second interview, or a post-offer visit.