Enterprise Architecture Management
Surviving in Complex IT landscapes with Enterprise Architecture Management
Organizations are faced with challenges such as:
- Aligning business processes with IT systems
- Building the bridge between IT and business departments
- Managing dependencies between company data and IT infrastructure
- Managing the relationship among different IT systems used within the organization
- Identifying relationships and connections existing between hardware solutions.
Enterprise Architecture Management and Business Process Management - A Combination for Success
Implementing Enterprise Architecture Management is vital to survival in such complex IT landscapes. Combiningand Enterprise Architecture Management provides you an ideal basis to understand:
- Which IT systems are in use and where?
- Which business processes relate to which IT systems?
- Who is responsible for which IT systems?
- How well are privacy protection requirements upheld?
- Which server is each application run on?
Leveraging business processes for your Enterprise Architecture initiative puts business and IT together in focus. Both can contribute to creating a better understanding using a common approach. The synergy created from joining EA & BPM effectively adds immediate value by driving positive changes company-wide.for more information about the successful combination of Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management.