National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC) is one of the largest agri-food companies in the Middle East and North Africa. Contributing to food security in Saudi Arabia, the company offers a wide range of dairy, juice, and food products, including fresh milk, laban, yogurt, cheese, butter, fruit juices, fruits, vegetables, and olive oil. It produces over 1.4 million liters of dairy and juice each day and serves more than 35,000 stores across the seven countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
As a leader in food manufacturing and the first agricultural company to list on the Saudi Arabia stock market, NADEC built its business on advanced technologies. When the time came to identify business process management improvement opportunities, NADEC sought expert help to deploy an advanced solution in the cloud. The goal was to enable all business users to contribute to business process excellence.
Smoothing the Way for Process Improvements with SAP Signavio Solutions and SAP Enterprise Support
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Limited business process management knowledge, skills, and strategy
- Lack of clarity on suboptimal business processes and where there are deviations from industry best practices
- Scattered process documentation and lack of business process automation
- Proven cloud-based business process management(BPM) offering from the SAP Signavio portfolio
- Specialist customer success partner from SAP Enterprise Support services managing the integration of the SAP Signavio Process Insights, SAP Signavio Process Manager, and SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub solutions with SAP S/4HANA
- Preparation of flow charts from SAP Signavio Process Manager for simulation, modeling, and collaboration
- Design of an accessible collaboration hub for all BPM activities
After: Value-Driven Results
- Automated process-related insights, identifying business process improvement opportunities and gaining an understanding of root causes and recommendations on maximizing process excellence
- Enabled documentation, modeling, simulation, and comparison of business processes and mapped their interconnections
- Facilitated stakeholder collaboration during process design and process execution
- Readied the business to adopt more solutions in the portfolio to achieve business process excellence
Thanks to SAP Enterprise Support deploying SAP Signavio solutions, we have powerful business process management capabilities. We’re now looking to adopt more solutions from this portfolio to manage the lifecycle of processes and compliance, as well as lower the cost of workflow administration.
Subba Reddy Sathani, Enterprise Architect, National Agricultural Development Company (NADEC)