DKB Service GmbH is an important service provider and subsidiary of Deutsche Kreditbank AG (DKB), one of Germany’s leading banks. Combining competencies in business and personal banking with IT services, the company uses the innovative and creative application of technology to optimize efficiency and smooth customer interaction processes in the delivery of customized banking services.
With various internal departments using their preferred software to map processes, and with teams storing files locally, DKB Service lacked organization-wide transparency, hindering its ability to optimize processes ahead of customer demands.
Looking to adopt a more proactive approach, the company sought a proven solution to centralize business process transformation activities, enable greater transparency and collaboration, and deliver a better customer experience overall.
Taking an Inside-Out View to Map Customer Journey Processes with SAP® Signavio® Journey Modeler
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Multiple different systems used to map processes limiting transparency of process documentation across the banking group
- Siloed departments creating siloed processes and locally storing files
- Lack of oversight and process control minimizing opportunities for analysis and subsequent optimization, resulting in a reactive approach to business process transformation
- Proven experience of the SAP® Signavio® portfolio at its parent company DKB AG
- Comprehensive and collaborative customer journey modeling functionality offered by the SAP Signavio Journey Modeler and SAP Signavio Process Manager solutions and SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub
- Future-ready flexibility to support a single environment for process mapping and optimization for the bank’s group of companies
After: Value-Driven Results
- Enhanced process transparency and supported its people to become more process centric
- Established strong oversight and controls, proactively identifying process redundancies and inefficiencies that negatively impact customer experiences
- Created a transparent and collaborative working environment, with all its employees enabled to map customer journeys and identify areas for business process transformation
- Improved customer interactions with the company’s processes, supporting increased customer satisfaction and retention
“Since we implemented the SAP Signavio Journey Modeler solution, our employees are now more process centric and can model customer journeys with greater interaction and collaboration with colleagues across the banking group.”
Florian Sturm, Strategic Process Management, DKB Service GmbH