2016 was a year of innovation for Signavio. We expanded our product portfolio to offer you even more opportunities to maximize your Business Transformation potential. We developed new Signavio knowledge resources in order to support Process Management in your organization. We also welcomed many new colleagues across all departments, including the Management team. With so many new faces on board, we actually moved from our old office to a much bigger location in Berlin – Signavio is growing, and we’re growing fast.
– For the third year running, Signavio earned its place amongst the fastest growing companies in the technology sector. Our expansion really gained momentum this year, and we’re honored to be acknowledged for this again. It demonstrates the dedication of our team and the enthusiasm of our customers.
– We launched the newest element of our Business Transformation Platform, our Process Mining tool, enabling customers to capitalize on the vast amounts of data they collect every day. This was the next logical step in Signavio’s product narrative, making data .
– We updated our website, drawing on an impressive wealth of talent in our team and making our virtual interactions with you an even more satisfying experience.
– In conjunction with our new website design, we launched our blog station to draw other Business Transformation fans and experts into the conversation. With insights into both the technical and corporate sides of BPM, we hope we’ve been able to extend some valuable hints and tips your way.
– We’ve known him as a trailblazer for quite some time, so it came as no great shock when our CEO was named as Innovator of the Year. With previous winners including Mark Zuckerberg and Spotify CEO Daniel Ek, we are taking this as a very promising sign for our continued success.
– With his extensive enterprise software experience, Leo has proven invaluable to us as we work to grow our business. He shares our vision and passion and is a great mentor to the Signavio management team.
– Guido Sachs is an expert in rapidly growing organizations and i-Business, as well as finance and controlling. Just the man to help us get where we want to be in 2017! David Gaudin also joined us in the US, recruiting a dedicated sales team at a brand new location in Boston. So far the team there has made some very exciting progress. We’ll be keeping you up-to-date with developments throughout 2017, and we can guarantee that our stateside colleagues will be giving us plenty of reasons to celebrate as we grow.
– We now offer courses so you can expand your Process Management skills. Just follow the link and get to know our tools a little better.
And that’s not it. Exciting things are in the pipeline. As always, we’re busy making our resolutions for the year to come, and it seems we’re getting more ambitious every year. This time we’re planning to expand to new locations in France, the UK, Switzerland and Australia. On top of that we’ll be doubling the amount of employees we have currently – we can’t wait to welcome lots of new people to our team. 2017 already looks great!
And we haven’t forgotten about the little surprise we promised. To make sure your Christmas dinner is as big a success as your transformation projects, we’ve crafted a little present, just for you. Enjoy!