This event will explore not just the impact of digital on your business, but the impact of digital in how you prepare, plan, and execute business transformation itself. Let’s understand better the new tools and technologies changing the foundations of how we undertake the ‘process’ of process management. As a manager or executive responsible for successfully enabling or driving business transformation, mastering how to respond faster, provide conclusive evidence, and maintaining the gains is crucial.
During this afternoon briefing, you will learn:
- How blending customer journeys, processes, and decisions into a single perspective delivers fantastic new insights;
- How truly transformative organizations think and act differently when approaching business transformation;
- Why it is essential to blend facts with feelings to ensure lasting engagement within organizations;
- The secret to keeping business transformation or process improvement initiatives alive and relevant;
- The three top tips to more effectively gain and retain C-Level sponsorship.
Unlock more about Signavio’s Power of Process Tour. Just register today to book your place!
You’ll also have the chance to quiz real-life Signavio customers, and get exclusive insights into how Signavio’s business transformation suite works in practice. All this, plus breakfast, and plenty of networking!
Power of Process Tour Amsterdam: Agenda
|13:30 -14:00||Registration & coffee|
|14:00 -14:30||Opening Keynote|
|14:30 -15:00||The Power of Process in 5 key themes|
|15:00 -15:15||Coffee break|
|15:15 -15:45||Customer Process Story|
|15:45 -16:15||Partner session: RPA|
|16:15 -16.30||Closing Keynote|
|16:30 -17.30||Cocktail hour|
(Please have in mind that the agenda is updated continuously and is subject to change)
Power of Process Tour Amsterdam: Venue
Volkshotel is a place for single moms. For stockbrokers and punk rockers. For dandies and poets, dishwashers and underwater welders. For biologists, night bloomers and artists. A place for everyone.
Volkshotel creates meetings and the meetings create Volkshotel. This is the hotel of the people. This is Volkshotel.
Join us in Klein Canvas, the old installation rooms on the 7th floor of Volkshotel. The rooftop city views and mood lighting set the scene with the private rooftop terrace the icing on the cake.