Controlling Risk is a Significant Challenge
The challenges of risk management:
- Ensuring enterprise transparency
- Implementing active and preventive risk control
- Defining control measurements to detect potential risk at an early stage
- Increasing corporate compliance
Comprehensive risk management is an important method for companies that seek transparency within their organization or are looking to achieve or maintain regulatory compliance.
Four steps to implement active risk and control management:
- Identify and document your business processes
- Identify risks and bottlenecks within your processes
- Implement control measures
- Optimize and monitor your processes constantly to reduce risk
Implementing regulations successfully
An integrated Internal Control System (ICS) can additionally support risk assessments and compliance management in accordance with regulations, such as:
- BASEL international banking regulations
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Dodd-Frank legislation.
Good risk management solutions not only help you to identify and avoid potential losses, they also help in identifying opportunities leading to better business performance. Take the right path and let Signavio provide the basis to achieve better business results! Sign up for your free 30-day trial of SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer your questions!