2nd BPM seminar in Brazil
The BPM seminar is one of the most important events in Latin America this year, taking place from October 19 until October 29.
The main objective is to define a moment in the year to various organizations to rethink their concepts, methods, processes and tools from a number of good practices and success cases in the world of BPM, brought by ELO Group and Professor Michael Rosemann of Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
The 2nd International BPM Seminar will is a road show, visiting the cities of São Paulo (19 and October 20), Rio de Janeiro (21 and October 22), Brasilia (26 and October 27) and Curitiba (October 29) with the following agenda:
1st day: Meet the practices that various organizations around the world have used to address two issues of great interest as defined by the community of Brazilian BPM:
- Understand, measure and communicate the value generated by Business Process Management.
- Optimize your methods to plan, execute and close projects successfully process.
2nd day: Discussion group for professionals processes with extensive experience in Process Management who are interested in discussing:
- How to generate commitment to the spread of Process Management?
- How to optimize their modeling practices, improvement and implementation of processes?
- How to support the management of processes over time?
You can find more information at http://www.elogroup.com.br/eventobpm/