Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 15.4.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve reduced the time for creating process documentation in PDF format. Read how to create this report in .
- We have optimized the
and of SGX files as follows:
- Exported SGX files are now smaller.
- The export of large amounts of models takes less time, especially when exporting all revisions.
- It also takes less time to import these files.
- The user interface of
is now also available in the following languages:
- Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Sometimes, in diagrams the title and attributes were no longer displayed in the default language of the workspace. This happened after translations with PO files were imported. We’ve fixed this. Read how to translate content with PO files in .
- When importing dictionary entries in Excel format, attributes of the type document/URL weren’t updated. We’ve fixed this. Read more on the import of dictionary entries in .
- For the process documentation, we’ve fixed the following bugs:
- The formatting of descriptions was lost. This happened when lanes inherited the description of the pool or a description was taken over from a dictionary entry. Read how to create this report in .
- The process documentation contained the wrong language. This happened for the values of multi-line attributes in multi-language workspaces.
- The text alignment setting for the subtitle in the process documentation template wasn’t applied when the process documentation was created. Read more on managing the process documentation template in .
- For the process characteristics report, we’ve fixed the following bugs:
- The report sometimes contained two IDs in the ID column for the diagram level, the model ID and a shape ID. We’ve removed the shape ID. Read how to create this report in .
- Date values in the report were wrong.
- Risk management reports contained descriptions from linked dictionary entries in the wrong language. This happened when creating the report in a language that isn’t the standard language of the workspace. Read how to create this report in .
- For reports in Excel format, we’ve fixed the following bugs:
- Reports no longer contain the company name that is configured in user profiles as the name of their company or organization. Now, the name of the organization owning the workspace is used. Administrators defined it in the general workspace configuration. Read how to configure the workspace name in .
- Instead of the character ‘&’, reports contained the HTML character reference ‘&’.
- If a smart folder contained more than 250 diagrams, not all diagrams were included when generating reports. We’ve fixed this.
- Date values in the editor and in the dictionary were displayed in a different format than specified in the configuration. We’ve fixed this. Read how to configure attributes in .
- Processes couldn’t be exported to SAP Solution Manager. This happened when default formats were configured for modeling elements in Process Manager. Read how to configure default formats in or how to export processes for SAP Solution Manager in .
- In the classic version of Collaboration Hub, diagrams couldn’t be printed as PDFs. This happened when users who were invited to comment on a diagram added the author or the creation date to the printout. Read how to print diagrams from Collaboration Hub in or how to configure PDF prints from .
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.