New / Improved Functions
- We introduced our new Knowledge Base. Here, you can peruse over 700 articles by our support team on all aspects of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. It can be found here: .
- You can now use self-signed certificates with your Solution Manager configuration.
- You can now use the “Open latest revision in QuickModel” link in Collaboration Hub for BPMN 2.0 diagrams, if you are a user with at least a Hub license. We also re-enabled the “Open latest revision in Editor” link in Collaboration Hub for users with a modeling license and at least write-access for the selected diagram.
- Users can now easily switch between “Published view” and “Preview” in the Collaboration Hub. “Published view” shows the current published version, while “Preview” shows the latest unpublished version. Modelers can use this feature by default, while users with a Collaboration Hub license must have this feature enabled via the “Collaboration Hub configuration“ dialog. Note that users must have at least read-access rights to see unpublished content in “Preview”.
- You can now adjust the size of the “Manage users & access rights” dialog. This makes it easier for administrators to handle large user lists.
- When creating Archimate diagrams, users were not able to use all expected relationships for OR-Junctions.
- Default values for custom attributes were not displayed properly in the “Define notations/attributes” dialog.
- When viewing custom modeling rules in the “Modeling conventions” overview, the description field was blank.
- When generating a risk management report, additional diagram attributes were sometimes not filled with the correct values.
- We increased the file size limit for Adonis imports from 5 MB to 30 MB.